Welcome to Mountain Lamp
Mountain Lamp is a rural meditation center located on 115 acres of meadows, lakes and forest lands nestled in the foothills of the North Cascade Mountains. It is a place of serenity and refuge which embraces the path of an engaged Buddhist practice in the traditions of Robert Aiken Roshi and Thich Nhat Hanh. We offer day events, group and individual retreats and hold a year-round daily practice schedule.
Winter Bones Rohatsu Sesshin (November 30 - December 8 2013) An 8 day Zen Retreat led by Jack Duffy. For more information please email us at email@example.com. Click here to register, and click here to download a flyer.
The Buddha's Enlightenment Ceremony (December 14 2013 from 3:00pm-7:00pm) with Eileen Kiera. There is also the option to stay for a night of personal retreat after the ceremony. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register, and download a flyer here.
Taking Refuge (January 16 - 20 2014) Building the Beloved Community - Mindfulness Retreat for People of Color. Co-led by Sr. Jewel and Eileen Kiera. Click here to register, and click here to download a flyer.
Stepping Together (January 25 - February 1 2014) Manifesting Awareness of Interbeing - General Mindfulness Retreat. Co-led by Sr. Jewel and Eileen Kiera. This retreat is currently full. Please sign up on the wait list here, and click here to download a flyer.
Mountain Lamp • Fall 2013 - 2014 Schedule
These are events at Mountain Lamp unless otherwise indicated.
- Days of Mindfulness with Eileen Kiera - September 8, October 6 and November 10.
- Broken Raven Sesshin with Jack Duffy and Three Treasures Sangha - September 21 - 28
- Winter Bones Rohatsu Sesshin with Jack Duffy - November 30 - December 8
- The Buddha's Enlightenment Ceremony with Eileen Kiera - December 14 2013 from 3:00pm-7:00pm
- Taking Refuge People of Color Mindfulness Retreat with Sr. Jewel and Eileen Kiera - January 16 - 20
- Stepping Together General Mindfulness Retreat with Sr. Jewel and Eileen Kiera - January 25 - February 1
- Introduction to Meditation With Eileen Kiera and Jack Duffy - February 22, 10am-noon
- Mindfulness Retrat with Eileen Kiera and the Mindfulness Community of Puget Sound at Camp Indianola, WA - March 28 - April 4
- Days of Mindfulness with Eileen Kiera - February 23 and April 27 from 10am to 5pm.
- Branching Moon Sesshin with Jack Duffy and Three Treasures Sangha - April 5 - 12
- 3 week Poetry Study Retreat with Jack Duffy and Eileen Kiera - May 10 - 30
- Poetry Study Weekend with Red Pine - May 17 - 18
- Order of Interbeing Weekend - May 23 - 25
- Retreat on Death and Dying June 21 and 22
- Ancient Bones Retreat with Jack Duffy - July 19 - 23
- Deep River, Clear Streams Retreat with Eileen Kiera - July 26 - August 1
- Mindfulness Retreat with Brother Thay Phap Hai - August 28 - September 1
- Broken Raven Sesshin with Jack Duffy and Three Treasures Sangha - September 20 - 27
- In the Footsteps of the Buddha Mountain Lamp Community pilgrimage to India with teachers Jack Duffy, Eileen Kiera and Shantum Seth - November 4 - 19 2014. Click here for more information, and email email@example.com for registration
- Winter Bones Rohatsu Sesshin with Jack Duffy - December (Dates tentative)